Many things affect our health and wellbeing, such as where we live, how we spend our time, our financial situation and our relationships with friends and family.
Did you know the Community Wellbeing service can help you?
Who can the wellbeing service help?
It can be helpful:
- In times of change, for example after redundancy, health issues or retirement
- In time of emotional hardship, such as after bereavement
- If you are worried about debt or financial issues
- If you don’t know where to turn for support
- If you would like to volunteer in your community
How can people access the Wellbeing service?
The Forest of Dean Wellbeing team take direct referrals from health professionals, including GP surgeries and the Integrated Community Teams.
Find out more on their website:
You can also contact the Forest of Dean Community Wellbeing service directly if you prefer. If you think they might be able to help you and you would like to talk to someone in confidence, please: